Tomato Cucumber Salad
· 2 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
· 2 large cucumbers, cut into 1/4'” slices
· 1 Tbsp olive oil
· 1 tsp red wine vinegar
· salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
· 2 Tbsp red onions, diced
· 2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
(try the Dark Opal Basil for some amazing color and flavor)
1. Add cherry tomatoes and cucumbers to a bowl.
2. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar on top. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss everything to coat. Garnish with diced red onion and fresh basil.